Diablo 3 Diablo Cosplay
Joshua Smith built this Diablo costume from the video game Diablo 3 for less than $200 and in a week!
Is that even possible?! Wow, Joshua, nice work!
>The entire upper half of the costume’s body was constructed, assembled, and painted in the time frame of 8 days, each day working approximately 4 hours. About $145 has went into the materials, all of them being purchased from Walmart except for the black gloves (marching gloves) that were bought from a local music store.
– Glue Sticks (2 Small Stick Packs, 3 Large Sticks Packs)
– Aluminum Foil (37 ft Heavy Duty)
– Poster Board (10 Sheets)
– Craft Foam (4 Foam 12 Packs)
– LED Lights (2 Batt. Operated Packs)
– C Batteries (6 Pack and 4 Pack)
– Paint (Black, Red, Orange, Yellow)
– Clear Coat Spray (2 Cans)
– Black Long Sleeve Shirt
– Black Gloves (1 Pair)