I made this from scratch. It took about a week (a long week). I hand painted about 200 suction cups. I would have liked to built a support system for the legs because they were a lot to handle, but I ran out of time.

Lafayette 148 New York "Ursala" Mesh Jacket. Approx. 31.5"L from shoulder to hem. V neckline; open front. Three-quarter length sleeves. Patch pockets at waist. Boxy silhouette. Straight hem. Polyester...
Naturalizer Ursala loafers feature a soft fabric upper, zipper closure, fabric lining, cushioned foot bed and a flexible man made outsole with a 1 inch wedge heel. Also available in Wide Widths.
Brand: NaturalizerMerchant: Boscov's
Brand: BaretrapsMerchant: Shoe Metro
You'll feel great in the Ursala Slip On from Natural Soul by Naturalizer. Leather upper in a casual slip on style with a round toe Stitching detail Side zipper All through comfort features Antimicrobi...
Brand: Natural SoulMerchant: Famous Footwear

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *