Tutorial: LMFAO Halloween Costume
It was simply a question of time before someone thought about it! LMFAO “Laughing My F***ing Ass Off” has been on every radio station in the past 2 months, and recently a video of a house with Halloween light show running on Party Rock Anthem went totally viral.
So what do you need?
– A pair of the duoÄôs signature specs (sans lenses of course).
– Make sure your animal print pants are outta control Äî like this pair or this pair.
– Shuffling shoes. No need to shell out $120, when you can make your own. Grab some paint pens, super glue (or a glue gun), and some rhinestones.
– Opt for one of your favorite LMFAO tÄôs or go for a bright print t-shirt.
– Animal print jacket (be sure to cur off your left sleeve like Redfoo). WeÄôre feeling this one from Wet Seal.
Read the instructions here: Idolator