RECIPE: Super Bowl Buffalo Chicken Dip
Here’s a great-tasting and relatively healthy dip that will be the hit of your Super Bowl party! It’s spicy, cheesy, and hearty enough to fill up guests. Best of all, it’s very simple to double the recipe to feed a large group. Here’s how to make a Super Bowl Buffalo Chicken Dip!
1. One 8 oz. brick of cream cheese (For a healthier option, you can substitute Fat Free or Reduced Fat cream cheese.)
2. Can of chicken, drained well (Canned chicken is naturally low in fat and a great source of protein)
3. Bottle of hot sauce
4. Package of shredded cheese of your choice. (A sharp cheddar or Four-cheese blend tastes great with this one)
1. In a glass-bottomed pie pan or casserole dish (8″ or 9″), spread the cream cheese around so that it creates a layer in the bottom of the pan.
2. In a separate bowl, empty the well-drained can of chicken chunks and coat them thoroughly with the hot sauce.
3. Empty the bowl of hot sauce chicken on top of the layer of cream cheese and distribute it evenly without disturbing the layers. Depending on how hot or saucy you like your chicken, you can add a few more shakes of hot sauce to the mix.
4. Sprinkle a generous coating of shredded cheese over the top of the chicken and wing sauce.
5. Heat your oven to 350 F and bake your dip for 20-25 minutes.
6. Serve with raw veggies, Fritos scoops, or Corn Chips.