Little lamb costume
###Tools and Materials###
– 1 sleeveless white leotard
– Two 20-by-35-inch pieces of wool-blanket batting
– 8-by-10-inch pieces of wool felt in black and taupe
– White craft glue, iron
– A white cotton knit cap.
1. For bodysuit, place leotard on form or stuff it with something to give it fullness as you sew, such as a pillow or bag of Poly-Fil. Bunch batting together at 1-inch intervals, and sew to leotard with a tacking stitch. Trim excess. Repeat with remaining piece of batting for back of leotard.
2. To create hat, use ear template. Use outer line of template to cut two ear pieces from black felt; use inner line to cut two smaller ear pieces from taupe felt. Use a small amount of glue to attach one piece of taupe felt to each piece of black felt. Fold each ear in half lengthwise, and use a medium-hot iron to steam a crease down the middle of each ear. Lay each ear over hat, 3 inches from the bottom, with the taupe side in, and sew to hat.