How to make a Dr Zoidberg costume?
If you are a Futurama fan, this is for you! We discovered at Instructables, an interesting and clever DYI for Dr. Zoidberg consisting of a balaclava and mittens. Check it out!
###Things you’ll need
– Aran weight yarn, approx. 220m – I used ÄúWith Wool Aran, James C. BrettÄù
– Gauge: 17st x 26r =10cm in stocking stitch. This is a reasonably chunky aran. If you need to add or subtract stitches to compensate for gauge, you can do so in 4s for the ribbed section
– 5mm double-point needles
– 5mm circular needle (optional)
– Stitch holder (or yarn scrap)
– Darning/Large-eye needle
– Toy stuffing or scrap yarn
– Measuring tape or ruler