How to Make a COOKIE MONSTER Costume
This costume was great and wasnt to hard to make or wasnt exspensive either.
###What you’ll need
– 25 ft of furry fabric,
– a baseball cap,
– 2 ft of black fabric,
– cardboard heavy duty,
– a hot glue gun,
– syrofoam balls for eyes and black buttons glues for black part of eyeball.
– I glued the fur over the cap and a little under the rim leaving the hat looking like it has a long lail and sides.
– Take card board and make a u shaped bottom mouth piece.
– Hot glue fur on to u shaped card board and connect to base of baseball cap.
– Glue buttons on styrofoam eyes and glue on top of head.
– Make full suit with arms and legs attached.
– For feet take furry fabric and nail fabric into soles of shoes with small nails.
– I made gloves by putting my fingers on fabric and tracing as if i had three fingers and sewed the gloves.
It cost me about $35.00 for the fabric, styrofoam eyes, and buttons. Kind of hard to see out of mouth, you can see but hard to dance in clubs!